Watch this special session with Google’s Nikhil Kaul and Nick Pan, as they talk about the practices Google uses to scale its DevOps process while creating 4M builds per day!
Elite DevOps performers deploy on-demand multiple times per day with a change failure rate below 15%. This is just one insight taken from the responses of nearly 1,900 professionals in the 2018 Accelerate State of DevOps Report.
Join Google’s Nikhil Kaul and Nick Pan, as they take a deep-dive on DevOps procedures and best practices, and discuss how organizations of all sizes, across dozens of industries, use DevOps to unlock competitive advantages and core practices found in high- and elite-performing DevOps teams.
Watch this session, and learn:
- How to measure performance across DevOps teams
- Ways to balance speed with stability
- Securing your software delivery pipeline
- How to enforce standardized release practices
- The role of open source software in DevOps
BONUS — Nikhil and Nick unveiled the new 2019 Accelerate State of DevOps Report — which was released on the same day the webinar was recorded.
Full Webinar Recording:
Additional DevOps Resources Recommended by Nikhil Kaul and Nick Pan:
- Google Cloud CI/CD landing page
- Tutorial (walk-through) for wiring something similar yourself
- Cloud Build
- Cloud Code for VS Code
- Cloud Code for IntelliJ
- Google Cloud on Twitter
- 2019 Accelerate State of DevOps Report
Additional DevOps Materials Recommended For You:
- Quality, Coverage, and Teamwork: The Holy Trinity Of USA Today’s Winning Dev/Test Team [webinar]
- What The World’s Top 12% Testing Teams Are Doing (That You Can Do, Too) [post + research whitepaper]
- Docker and Your Path to a Better Staging Environment [webinar]
- Test Automation University Free Course — Test Automation in DevOps — by the legendary Lisa Crispin [this is a free online course, which includes 6 chapters, final quiz, and certificate of completion you can share on LinkedIn]