We are looking forward to participating in SeleniumConf London 2019 at the QEII Centre in London, England, which will be held at the QEII Centre in London on October 7–8.
At this conference, attendees will gain access to hands-on workshops, hear from the top leaders in test automation, and make connections through invaluable networking opportunities.
Applitools’ very own Sr. Technical Lead, long-time Selenium committer, and project’s steering committee member, Manoj Kumar will take the stage with Diego Molina and Marcus Merrell to present a workshop on Selenium Grid, which will take place on Wednesday, Oct 9, from 9:30 am — 5:30 pm, at etc.venues on Avonmouth House, 6 Avonmouth St, London SE1 6NX.
We are proud to sponsor SeleniumConf London. Stop by our booth in the conference expo hall to get your very own “Visually Perfect” swag, and learn more about the latest visual testing and monitoring techniques that support QA automation, continuous quality, and improved visual UI testing through the Application Visual Management (AVM) approach.
One of the latest additions to the product toolkit is Applitools’ Visual Grid, which helps QA teams create the fastest, easiest path to test automation success.
Additionally, make sure to check out the results from the 2019 State of Automated Visual Testing Report. Conducted as an independent survey of over 350 companies, the data outlines research findings for visual testing and quality, identifying key patterns that drive excellence in Application Visual Management.
Want to learn more about the New Selenium IDE and its new features and capabilities? We’ve got some great educational options and recommended resources for you:
- Listen to Dave Haeffner’s walk-through of the New Selenium IDE in this on-demand webinar
- Read our Getting Started tutorial — including demo videos — on how to use the New Selenium IDE
- Read our blog posts “16 Reasons to Use Selenium IDE in 2019 (and 2 Why Not)”, and “Code Export in Selenium IDE”
- Want to totally master the New Selenium IDE? Take Dave Haeffner’s course: “Codeless Test Automation with Selenium IDE” — on Test Automation University. Like all courses on our TAU, Dave’s Selenium IDE course is 100% free.
- For those of you who have not heard about this wonderful initiative, led by industry leader Angie Jones — Test Automation University (TAU) is a free, educational software testing training program, with courses by world-class instructors, aimed at keeping your skills up to date and fresh. We invite you to check it out.
We hope to see you at SelneiumConf London 2019 in October!