Testing teams across the world testify that Continuous Integration and Delivery are a challenge when testing any mobile app — but prove even harder when it comes to testing native mobile apps.
Proper functionality, consistent user experience, app performance are the hallmark ingredients of a successful mobile app, and they are expected to be delivered across platforms, devices, screen sizes, operating systems, geographies, and much more differentiating factors — in rapidly-accelerating release cycles.
If your team is focused on testing mobile apps, but struggling with delivering continuous quality across your CI-CD pipeline in a timely manner, watch this expert session, where you will learn how to solve these 4 common challenges associated with testing native apps:
- Is the functionality working correctly, on all supported devices operating systems, form factors, resolutions, hardware?
- Are the user-experience and UI consistent, and as expected for the supported configurations, independent of dynamic data/ content?
- How can we test the end-user experience of app performance across various geographies/ locations?
- How to effectively and continuously monitor KPIs across builds as part of the CI-CD pipeline, for example: login time, time to checkout, time to pay, etc.
- What is Visual Testing? A Comprehensive Explanation — blog post
- Progressive Web Apps: Building Compelling Apps with the Latest Mobile Web Technology — post by Sr. Architect Gil Tayar
- Jonathan Lipps Presents: Easy Parallel Visual Testing with Appium — webinar w/ Appium Guru Jonathan Lipps
- **Report Mentioned in the Live Session** 2019 State of Visual Testing Report — Check how your team measures up to the industry standards — Download your copy of the report now
- Free Test Automation University Course — Tools and Techniques for Performance and Load Testing — 5-chapter course by Amber Race (Staff Engineer and Test Architect at The Climate Corporation)
- Start visual testing today — with your free Applitools account. Sign up for yours now