The Selenium WebDriver maintainers have been hard at work on a brand-new version: Selenium 4!
Some of the features are already available in alpha mode — which allows us the opportunity to try it out, provide feedback, and even pitch in with development.
Watch this webinar, where Angie Jones explored some of the most promising new capabilities of Selenium 4.
Angie also took for a test-drive some of its new features such as Relative Locators, Chrome Devtools Protocol (CDP), Window Management, and more.
You know Angie — so you know code samples were provided! 🙂
Angie’s Slide Deck
Test Driving Selenium 4
Let's explore some of the most promising new features of Selenium 4 such as Relative Locators, Chrome Devtools Protocol…
Full Webinar Recording
Additional Selenium 4 Resources
- What’s New In Selenium 4? — post by Manoj Kumar
- Selenium 4 — New Features of Selenium WebDriver (Part 1) — post by Shama Ugale
- How to Install Selenium 4 — post by Shama Ugale
- Migrating to Selenium 4: Here’s What Has Changed — post by Shama Ugale
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course, exclusive on Test Automation University!
- Test Automation University exclusive — Selenium WebDriver with Java — 14-chapter intro course by Angie Jones, to advanced Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Start visually testing your app and site today, with your free Applitools account — Click here
- HAPPY TESTING -
Originally published at https://applitools.com on October 19, 2020.