Test Your Metal: Drawing Parallels Between Testing Concepts and Heavy Metal Music
Unleash your inner rock-star tester, and listen to this hard-rockin’ session with expert Paul Grizzaffi, covering the most important testing concepts and test automation best practices.
Paul Grizzaffi is not only a senior software engineer, test automation expert, and well-known industry thought leader — he is also a self-proclaimed metal-head and rock-a-holic, is one of those people who is greatly affected by music.
Listen to this session, where Paul gave us a VIP ticket to his world tour, covering iconic heavy metal songs that frame memorable messages about testing and automation — worth remembering.
Among the featured testing concepts Paul covered: we make our own expectations, automation is programming — not magic, and important business aspects related to automation and testing that cannot be ignored.
At the end of the session, Paul took questions from our live audience, covering issues such as “is my job safe, or should I be very worried?”, “how do I make my value noticed in my team and my organization?”, and “what skills do you look for when hiring testers?” — just to name a few.
Full webinar recording:
Additional reading and recommended resources:
- Want to master various test automation skills, tools, and best practices? Look no further than Test Automation University — the most-talked-about test automation initiative of the year: a free online education platform led by Angie Jones, offering test automation courses by industry leaders. Click here to learn more, enroll — and start showing off your Graduation Badges!
- The New Selenium IDE: Learn How it Can Turbo-charge Your Testing Efforts — on-demand webinar by Dave Haeffner and Tomer Steinfeld
- Performing Code Review on Your Automation Code — on-demand webinar with Paul Grizzaffi
- 16 Reasons to use Selenium IDE in 2019 (and 2 Why Not)… [blog post]
- Release Apps with Flawless UI: Open your Free Applitools Account, and start visual testing today.
— HAPPY TESTING —