“Watch this deep-dive session, where I demonstrate multiple methods you can use for collecting production data, as well as give real-life examples of how production data can help you find bugs, and even enable running tests in production.” — Amber Race
Our software doesn’t run in a test environment with mock users — it runs out in the real world, being used by thousands or even millions of real people, with thousands of variations of devices, screen sizes, and operating systems.
Learn why you need to be collecting this data — and how you can make it actionable for continuous testing, learning and improving, as well as how it can help you make your own services more transparent and user-friendly to your customers.
Watch this webinar by expert Amber Race — Sr. SDET @ Big Fish Games — and learn:
- What monitoring and logging tools are available
- How to decide what to track
- Ways to create meaningful reports with monitoring results
- How to use production data to create more realistic tests
- Strategies for using real-time monitoring to run tests in production
Amber’s Slide Deck:
Full webinar recording:
Additional reading and recommended resources:
- 16 reasons why to use Selenium IDE in 2019 (and 2 why not) — post by Al Sargent
- Which programming language is most popular for UI test automation in 2019? — post by Angie Jones
- The New Selenium IDE: See How It Can Turbo-charge Your Testing Efforts — webinar with Dave Haeffner and Tomer Steinfeld
- Collaborating with Developers: How-to Guide for QA Pros & Test Engineers — webinar by Gil Tayar
- Confident React — Kent C. Dodds Speaks about Frontend Testing — webinar with Kent C. Dodds
- Release Apps with Flawless UI: Open your Free Applitools Account, and start visual testing today.
- Test Automation U — the most-talked-about test automation initiative of the year: online education platform led by Angie Jones, offering free test automation courses by industry leaders. Sign up and start showing off your test automation certificates and badges!
— HAPPY TESTING —